.

.


Teeth Whitening in the DR
After putting up with a few years of kidding from my wife and daughters about the color of my teeth (something like, "papi, your teeth look like corn!) it had been on my mind to have a teeth whitening done; so when I heard that they were offering a free teeth whitening here in cibao I jumped at the chance. This was courtesy of Dental Cibao in Moca. There are other offices in the cibao region as well.
On the day of my appointment, I needed to have a teeth cleaning done even though I just had one a year before. Apparently all of the platano I'm eating now must be gumming up my teeth,jeje. Anyway, the young dentist who did this treatment was very pleasant and professional and attractive to boot.
As for the teeth whitening, Dr. Rojas personally explained to me the process of the whitening and the procedure. It turns out the whitening system is the ZOOM system which is widely used in the US. Dr. Rojas was very friendly and professional as well.

He did explain that there would be some discomfort, as is normal for the procedure (a total of three 20 min. "treatments") and that there would be some slight bleeding of the gums for a short period. Now as I just had a normal teeth cleaning a few minutes beforehand, I would say it is maybe a little bit more discomforting. Also,the process consists of the three treatments in the dental office and six treatment to be done at home once a day for an hour. To that extent, Dr. Rojas made a custom mold of my teeth to put the teeth cleaning gel into. Finally, the office at the Moca location was very nice, clean and comfortable and the employees were very attentive to all who entered - they definitely know a thing a two about customer service and the speak English to boot.
Immediately after the initial treatment the results were quite noticeable. Even more so after the six days of additional treatments. All I can say is that I'm immensely impressed and happy to have white teeth again. See picture belows of before and after and one of me sitting in the dental chair. The cost will run you RD18k.



www.dr1.com/forums/living/79005-teeth-whitening-dr.html

0 comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios (Atom)